If you are a new to vegetable planting and thinking to use hydroponic system instead of soil, this “hydroponic systems for beginners” post is for you. These are things you need to know about hydroponic system.
But, what is hydroponic system?
Hydroponic technology is a kind of soilless culture, which refers to the plant is placed in a specially prepared nutrient solution and cultivated through artificial breeding and seedling cultivation.
Here are the steps to grow your own vegetable with hydroponic system.
1) First of all, hydroponic vegetables put seedlings in a nutrient solution. The nutrients of vegetables are obtained through the nutrient solution. Although the growth cycle of vegetables through hydroponic cultivation is shortened, the nutrients contained in them remain unchanged.
2) For hydroponic vegetables, some tools are required. If you can make planting tools, you can make it your own. If you don’t, we can buy them online. It is very practical to buy online. Generally, you don’t need to manage after you have cultivated vegetable seedlings. In the later stage, it doesn’t need much manual management.
3) When we choose a hydroponic container, we should choose a relatively large volume, which is conducive to the growth of vegetables. Provide a wide space for vegetable growth.
4) Nutrient solution is necessary to ensure the normal growth of vegetables, it should be replaced regularly. Generally, it should be replaced once every ten days, of course, depending on the specific vegetables.
5) Wait to harvest your own home grown organic vegetable!